Israel is one of the most mysterious countries in the world with a controversial reputation and lots of myths surrounding it. Israel has many things to offer to a tourist or someone interested in history and religion, but today we are not talking about that.
Instead, we want to focus on the one aspect of Israel that draws the attention of thousands of men from around the world — the impeccable Israeli brides.
So what is so special about Israeli women for marriage that makes them so popular on the international dating scene? Find out right now!
Why Are Israeli Mail Order Brides so Popular Nowadays?
Once you realize how many men are currently looking for an Israeli mail order bride to marry, you will never doubt their popularity. But if you have never experienced a close relationship with an Israeli woman, you may have little to no idea about their power of attraction. These are the things that make Israeli brides so coveted by men.
They are outstandingly beautiful
When you are presented with a lineup of stunning foreign mail order brides, you can easily tell an Israeli girl from other beautiful women. Most women in Israel share several signature features, including very light skin, dark wavy hair, and strong facial features with dark eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes. A typical Israeli bride is not skinny, but she has such a feminine, curvy body type that you would never wish to see anyone else beside you for the rest of your life.
They support traditional gender roles
If your goal is to find a bride who is striving for a complete equality in a relationship, Israel may not be your best option. Israeli women know their value, but they are also aware of the differences between the man and the woman and that there is no need to completely erase them in order to achieve harmony in a relationship. An Israeli bride will be happy to fulfil the traditional female role in romance while the man is responsible for being a provider and the main decision maker.
They want to find a partner for life
There is a good chance that the Israeli bride you meet online doesn’t have a lot of dating experience. It’s not because she is sheltered or prohibited from dating by her parents or religion. It happens because Israeli women are very serious about romance and will never date someone just for the sake of not being alone. When they enter a serious relationship with someone, they expect it to transform into a marriage that lasts until both parties are alive.
What Are Israeli Wives Like?
When you are talking to an Israeli woman online or even dating her, you only get to unlock one side of her personality. Israeli women save the best for last, which means that their best qualities can be only experienced during marriage. Here are just some of the reasons why you may want to marry an Israeli bride.
They know everything about hospitality
Israeli wives take special pride in their homemaking skills, and for a good reason. From a young age, they learn the importance of a well-kept home and a dinner table full of delicious foods, and they want to preserve those traditions in their own families. An Israeli wife will never complain about her share of the household duties because she believes no one can take a better care of her family than herself, and after you sit down for your first meal cooked by your Israeli bride, you will see why it’s absolutely true.
They will always put family first
Millions of women in the world try combining work and family life, but Israeli wives know that being equally successful at those two demanding jobs is nearly impossible. Instead of sacrificing their family’s interests for the sake of a brilliant career, they prefer to do just one of those things, but do it properly. Israeli wives are prepared to devote all of their time and effort to making sure their family is happy, taken care of, and does not suffer from the constant absence of the wife and mother in their lives.
They will never make you question their loyalty
If there is one thing you should never worry about with an Israeli wife, it’s her fidelity. Even the thought of being romantically involved with a man who isn’t her husband will never cross the mind of a married Israeli woman, and even if she gets that impulse once in her life, she will never act on it. At the same time, Israeli wives understand that a relationship needs work to remain happy, and she will expect you to invest as much in your marriage as she does every day.
Why Are Israeli Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
At first glance, things are going well in Israel, and if an Israeli woman wants to get a higher education or a prestigious job, she has all the opportunities she needs to do it. However, when you take a deeper look at the country, you will see that there are still many restrictions on women in society and religion. That is why the desire to break free and experience life overseas is one of the biggest reasons why Israeli women become mail order brides.
Another reason why the number of Israeli mail order brides continues to grow is that these women want to love freely. They want to choose any husband they want, regardless of his religion, social status, or other factors. In many cases, the only way for them to do it is to get married to a foreigner.
The Guide on Marrying an Israeli Woman
Tips on dating an Israeli girl
When you are about to begin dating an Israeli bride, you may be understandably worried about the difference in your experiences and upbringing. The good news is that making an Israeli woman happy is not at all difficult, and here are a few dating tips to help you.
- Impress her with your knowledge of her culture and language. Israeli culture can take you decades to master and Hebrew is a famously difficult language, but it doesn’t mean you cannot learn a few phrases and tidbits to surprise your girlfriend.
- Act manly at all times. Israeli women love when there is an obvious division between the man and the woman. She is prepared to do her best to be as feminine as possible, and she expects you to make the same effort.
- Weekday dates are the best. Friday and Saturday are traditionally considered to be perfect for romantic dates in Western culture, but things are different in Israel. You have a better chance to create an unforgettable date on a weekday.
- Don’t rush her into anything. Israeli brides may take longer to progress through the different relationship stages than Western women, but that’s a major part of their charm. Always wait until your girlfriend is ready for the next step.
- Play it cool. After the first few dates or online conversations, you will inevitably be smitten with your Israeli bride. However, it doesn’t mean you should bombard her with messages and declarations of love. Israeli girls love it when a man plays slightly hard to get.
Meeting Israeli bride parents: 3 tips
Meeting the parents of your bride can be nerve-wracking even if you all live in the same city, but when your future in-laws live in a completely different part of the world and have a different religion, culture, and worldview, it can be even more stressful. Here are some ways to increase your chances of a successful first meeting.
- Respect is everything. Israeli parents are likely not as informal as your own family. They may want to be approached more respectfully and officially than you would normally do when meeting the parents of your girlfriend.
- Demonstrate your value as a son-in-law. During the first meeting, the parents of your Israeli bride will note and judge everything about you, especially your ability to provide for the family and support their daughter. Show that they have nothing to worry about.
- Avoid talking about sensitive subjects. The worldview of Israeli parents may be completely different from your own, and it’s best to tread lightly and avoid controversial topics altogether until you learn what kind of people they are.
Israeli wedding customs and laws
A typical Israeli wedding shares some features with the Western wedding tradition, but it’s still nothing like you would see at a wedding in your own country. When you are getting ready to marry your Israeli mail order bride, these are the most important customs to keep in mind.
- Day of fasting. Since the wedding day is the day of forgiveness in Jewish culture, some couples take it as an opportunity to fast for the whole day until they sit down for their first shared meal as a wedding couple.
- Veiling the bride. Early in the ceremony, the groom will come up to his bride, take a good look at her, and veil her face. This is done to prove that you both love each other’s personalities and not just the outer beauty.
- Stepping on the glass. In the final moments of the ceremony, the bride and the groom or the groom alone will step on a glass wrapped in a piece of cloth and shatter it. This is a symbolic gesture that reminds the couple that they should stand by each other even through the toughest times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Israeli brides actually allowed to marry foreigners?
If your Israeli bride comes from a modern-thinking family, she will have no problem with marrying a foreigner. However, if you are not Jewish, you may run into troubles when trying to marry a Jewish bride in Israel. To avoid it, you can plan your wedding overseas, and then the Israeli government will recognize it anyway.
Will I need to convert to my Israeli bride’s religion?
The answer to this question depends strictly on your bride’s and your own religious views. Many Israeli brides are absolutely fine with their grooms belonging to another confession, so you won’t have to switch religions, but some of them will definitely want you to consider converting to Judaism for them.
Are Israeli girls too attached to their parents?
Family is the most important thing in the life of an Israeli girl and she has a very close connection to both of her parents. However, that shouldn’t be a problem for your relationship and marriage, as Israeli brides are prepared to put their men first and their parents know better than to get too involved in their daughter’s marriage.
Kris Gimbel is a certified psychologist and expert in relationships. He advises top international marriage agencies and helps them develop more advanced interaction strategies between men and women who are interested in meeting and relationships.