Why Are Panamanian Mail Order Brides so Popular Nowadays?
Panama is far from being the biggest Latin American country, but it is very popular among foreign men who are looking for attractive and passionate brides. Here are the 3 biggest reasons for the popularity of Panamanian mail order brides.
They are too gorgeous for words
“Beauty” is the first word that jumps to mind when you are looking at Panamanian women for marriage, but the second word is “diversity”. Panama is a melting pot of nationalities and cultures, which is why you can see all the features you want in the beauty of Panamanian brides. They have striking appearances and even more striking figures. The best thing about it is that they are able to maintain their natural beauty and bodies for ages without resorting to risky procedures and exhausting diet and workout regime — their genes are to thank for it.
They will never make you question their loyalty
Panamanian women are extremely loyal by nature, but their loyalty gets on a new level when a Panamanian bride finds a man she wants to see by her side for eternity. With a Panamanian woman as your girlfriend or wife, you will never need to worry about her fidelity or wonder what she does when you are not around. They are super frank and consider loyalty to be one of their biggest virtues, and they will never compromise the trust you have in your Panamanian bride for a fleeting attraction.
They put your satisfaction first
No matter how many women you meet in your life, it’s hard to find a woman who is more selfless and willing to sacrifice everything for the man she loves than a Panamanian bride. She understands that a happy, long-lasting relationship will need some sacrifices from her, and she is prepared to do it. From quitting work if you want to spend more time with you to moving to a completely different country for marriage, there is nothing impossible for a Panamanian woman in love.
What Are Panamanian Wives Like?
Marriage to a Panamanian wife may be something you’ve never even imagined before, but it’s definitely something you should consider if you want your marriage to last forever and be as happy as during the honeymoon. This is what a Panamanian wife is like.
The most devoted mother and wife
Family is very important to a Panamanian woman and something she will always think about no matter where she is. Panamanian women are known for putting their family above everything else in life, including their own interests. You will hardly ever find a Panamanian wife who tries to juggle work, family life, social life, and hobbies. Panamanian wives are very realistic and know that it’s impossible to have it all, so they will always make the choice in favor of their family.
A skilled and inventive cook
It’s fair to say that it’s impossible to grow up as a girl in Panama and not get some valuable cooking skills along the way. Panamanian women begin cooking for their family even before they turn 10 and they continue mastering the art of cooking every day before they meet their future husband. Panamanian wives don’t just rely on their existing skills or online recipes to cook for their families. They are also fantastic with flavors and can create the most irresistible combinations that will transform the way you view home cooking.
Someone who will never make you feel bored
Even after you’ve been married to your Panamanian wife for decades, you will discover that your feelings and mutual attraction are as fresh as they were when you first met. Panamanian women realize that marriage needs work and since you are probably busy doing other things for your family, a Panamanian wife will likely assume the duty of keeping the relationship exciting. Panamanian wives always know how to make you laugh, how to make you rush home after work, and how to make you find your wife more desirable than ever.
Why Are Panamanian Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
Compared to many other Latin countries, Panama is doing relatively well. Women there get adequate education and work opportunities, and while they are always open to the idea of upgrading their lives, it’s not the career ambitions that drive them to become mail order brides.
The reason why Panamanian mail order brides want to marry foreigners is that they are not happy with the romantic situation in their home country. With so many men in Panama cheating on their women, being violent towards them, or being unable to provide for the family, Panamanian women can’t help but believe they have better prospects with foreign guys.
The Guide on Marrying a Panamanian Woman
Tips on dating a Panamanian girl
While dating a Panamanian mail order bride, you can use that time to decide whether you want to be with her forever, but you should remember that she will be doing the same. Here is how you can make the best impression on her.
- Find out about her background. In Panama, dozens of different ethnicities and cultures are intertwined, so instead of making any assumptions about her background, make sure to ask her a lot of questions.
- Chivalry is not dead in Panama. Gentlemanly behavior may no longer be much appreciated in the West, but it’s alive and well in Panama. Women here expect you to open the doors, kiss their hand, and walk on the left side of the sidewalk.
- Paying for the dates goes without saying. Needless to say, being a perfect gentleman in Panama also includes paying for the dates, whether it’s a restaurant dinner, a taxi ride, or a romantic weekend getaway.
- Never intentionally make her jealous. Panamanian women have mild characters and are very forgiving and accepting, but they draw the line at infidelity. If she suspects you are unfaithful, your relationship is basically doomed.
- Show you are ready to commit. Panamanian women are too used to local men being flippant and unwilling to commit to a long-term monogamous relationship or marriage, and this is how you can make yourself look like a perfect match.
Meeting Panamanian bride parents: 3 tips
Meeting the parents of your Panamanian mail order brides is a sign that she is ready to become your wife and accept you into the family. However, she will also rely on the opinion of her parents before she makes the decision, and here is how you can make sure they love you.
- Prepare for lots of food. A family gathering in Panama is all about an endless stream of delicious homemade food and don’t even think about refusing to try something, announcing that you are already full, or mentioning that you are a vegetarian.
- Bring something they don’t have in Panama. Giving a gift is a quick way to win the affection of your future Panamanian in-laws, but they will hardly be impressed with something they can buy themselves at a nearby store or in the airport.
- Mention what makes you good marriage material. As you can guess, sending their daughter off to a foreign country for marriage is not an easy decision for Panamanians, so the least you can do is convincing them that she will find happiness with you.
Panamanian wedding customs and laws
It can take us ages to describe a traditional Panamanian wedding simply because there are so many traditions to keep in mind, but here are the 5 essential ones you need to remember for your own wedding in Panama.
- Traditional Catholic wedding with a twist. For the most part, a Panamanian wedding follows the classic Catholic tradition, but since the culture in Panama is so different, the wedding will definitely have a Panamanian flavor.
- Padrino and madrina. Instead of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, the newlyweds in Panama have padrinos, who are usually two close family members. They will be largely responsible for planning the event and taking care of the bride and the groom.
- Open-air ceremony. The wonderful climate and picturesque views of Panama are the reason why so many weddings in the country take place in the open air, preferably on a beach or somewhere else with a beautiful setting.
- The wedding lasso. During the ceremony, the padrinos will throw a wedding lasso on the shoulders of the bride and the groom, symbolizing their unity in marriage and making sure they stay together forever.
- Las Arras. Las Arras, or 13 gold coins, is a ceremony you can witness at most Catholic weddings around the world. The coins, served on a gold tray, will be blessed by the priest and given by the groom to his bride as a symbol of his desire to provide for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Panama brides only interested in my wealth?
Not at all! Panamanian women often have it better than other Latin brides and they are not simply marrying foreigners for wealth. If you can build a comfortable life for your wife where she doesn’t need to work at all, she will be forever grateful, but she will also eagerly go to work if you are struggling to support the family financially.
Are Panamanian women overly jealous?
Jealousy is a signature trait of Latin brides in general and Panamanian women in particular. They are very protective of their relationships and cannot even imagine having to share a man they love with someone else. At the same time, Panamanian brides are not vindictive or violent, so as long as you are faithful and attentive, the jealousy shouldn’t have a negative effect on your relationship.
How can I know that my Panamanian bride’s feelings are genuine?
Like most Latin brides, Panamanian women find it completely impossible to hide or fake their feelings. If a Panamanian bride is not attracted to a man, she will never lead him on only to break his heart. On the other hand, when a Panamanian woman is in love with you, she will shower you with so much affection that you won’t have any doubts about her feelings.
Kris Gimbel is a certified psychologist and expert in relationships. He advises top international marriage agencies and helps them develop more advanced interaction strategies between men and women who are interested in meeting and relationships.